We connect teams of volunteer creative professionals with non-profits who are in need of a better way to get their message out into the world. This work of digital content creation takes place in the form of 4-day events across the USA.
Services We Provide
Our volunteer events are 4 days long and follow a standard, fast-paced format. Our teams of photographers, videographers, and graphic designers are able to complete any of the following work for our non-profit partners:
- New photos for online use (documentary-style or staged, updated headshots of board members, etc.)
- Website design / refresh with the help of Squarespace
- Social media audit + coaching
- Logo design
- a 2-minute video explaining your organization's "why"
How does it work?
A couple C'mon events take place in cities throughout the country each year. Three non-profits are selected for each event. Here's what a C'mon Team event schedule looks like:
- Sunday: Our volunteers report for duty, meet their fellow teammates, and learn about the organizations we'll be working with.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: With input from our NPO's, our teams work around the clock for the next three days putting together and shooting content for our non-profit partners. This involves lots of on-location shooting, filming, and creating design concepts. Organization leaders may also receive social media coaching during this time.
- Wednesday night: The big reveal! We push "publish" on new website designs and gather together to share our work with the organizations. And then... we dance!
- Thursday: Our volunteers depart, going back to their daily lives with new connections and an experience they'll never forget. Our non-profit partners walk away with a refreshed online presence and tools to help them shout their message from the mountaintops.